“2018 has been a banner year for us. Our recent funding, surpassing 200K users on our platform, record growth and a wealth of product innovation, have enabled Hiretual to emerge as the essential AI- driven HR platform,” said Steven Jiang, CEO and co-founder of Hiretual.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) December 20, 2018
Hiretual (https://www.hiretual.com), the leading provider of AI-powered enterprise software for passive candidate sourcing and recruiting, today announced 500 percent year-over-year growth, building on momentum gained in 2018. Highlights include the signing of hundreds of new clients, new product features, more than 200K recruiters actively using the Hiretual platform, Series A funding from Northern Light Capital, the appointment of the company’s first chief revenue officer, Randy Weber, extensive thought leadership and several industry awards.
“Through our relentless focus on customer success and product innovation, we have become the trusted source for AI-driven technology for human resources and recruiters worldwide,” said Steven Jiang, CEO and co-founder of Hiretual. “2018 has been a banner year for us. Our recent funding, surpassing 200K users on our platform, record growth and a wealth of product innovation, have enabled Hiretual to emerge as the essential AI- driven HR platform.”
Major milestones achieved by Hiretual in 2018, include:
- Product Innovations and new feature sets:
- Hiretual 3.0: A significant platform upgrade, including a wealth of new talent sourcing and engagement functionality
- Diversity Search Functionality: Supports searches with diversity filters to search specifically for women, African-American, Hispanic and veterans
- Data Pipeline release with three times more contacts: The addition of 200M more candidate profiles from 37 different platforms, including LinkedIn, GitHub, Quora, Facebook, Twitter, StackOverflow, AngelList, Reddit and more.
- Engaging Solutions release: Email integrations with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, email tracking and email campaigns
- Enterprise-grade Infrastructure upgrade: 15 clusters, 10 servers and four clusters, with less than 275 millisecond response time and more than 80 million operations per day
- Market Insights and Candidate Personas: A new feature that creates augmented intelligence between human and machine, which gives recruiters deeper insight into how Hiretual’s AI interprets their candidate sourcing search requests, enabling them to build a stronger talent pipeline and find the candidates they seek faster.
- New Chief Revenue Officer: Randy Weber joins Hiretual as a seasoned leader with nearly 20 years of successful experience scaling enterprise startups. Weber will lead and oversee all commercial operations, including strategy and go-to-market initiatives for sales, business development and marketing, customer success, customer services and community engagement. Additionally, Weber will liaise with Hiretual’s product and engineering leadership as the company continues to build client-centric solutions for recruiters.
- Industry Accolades: Hiretual was named SourceCon’s 2018 Top Tool to Download and also won ATC’s Producing Innovation award. Additionally, Hiretual also achieved “High Performer” status on G2Crowd (highest rated in the recruiting automation category) and was the winner of Business Intelligence Group’s Product of the Year in HR and Recruiting 2018.
- Investor Funding: $5 million Series A funding round led by Northern Light Venture Capital, bringing the company’s total funding to date to $6.5 million.
- Exceptional Business Performance: 500 percent year-over-year revenue growth; surpassed the milestone of 200K recruiters on the Hiretual platform; new marquee clients boosting Hiretual’s client base to more than 250 companies, including Fortune 500 and globally-recognized brands.
Hiretual is a leading provider of AI-powered enterprise software for passive candidate sourcing and recruiting. Powered by a proprietary AI-matching engine, Hiretual enables recruiters to source and engage the strongest and most relevant candidates with the right skill sets up to 10 times faster, significantly reducing time to hire. Hiretual’s AI-driven platform converts unstructured data from more than 700M profiles across 30+ platforms and the open web into rich, holistic professional profiles. Using this data, Hiretual ranks candidates by how well they match the requirements of a job, and automatically adjusts rankings for the next round of candidates based on user input – creating a Proactive Talent Pipeline that grows more precise over time.
Currently trusted and used by more than 200K recruiters from more than 250 companies including Fortune 500 and globally recognized brands, Hiretual is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, California and backed by Northern Light Venture Capital. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, or learn more at https://www.hiretual.com.
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Share article on social media or email: