A picture is worth more than a thousand words! Here are six essentials to remember when building a recruitment dashboard for easy visualization of HR KPIs and creating a successful digital recruitment strategy!
Actual Article content:
No matter the industry you belong to, data is always a hot topic.
The Comprehensive Buyer’s Guide to Stand-alone Recruitment and Onboarding
If you lead talent acquisition at a fast growing mid to large size company and are looking to invest in a recruitment & onboarding solution, this Buyers Guide will be an invaluable part of your decision-making process.
The big question then, if you’re a recruiter is – how do you manage all this data and its various manifestations? Is there a way to fine-tune the management of this data, and create a singular dashboard that can address all your recruitment needs?
Remember, when used effectively Big Data can literally transform the way you work, making recruitment cycles faster, simpler, and smarter, aligning your digital recruitment strategy to larger business goals.
Now, this is where technology can make a genuine difference. A recruiting analytics dashboard will help cut through the clutter and focus on what’s most relevant, important and customized to your digital recruitment strategy and requirements. As a result, recruiters can better understand the data at hand, helping them move from mere speculation or conjecture to data-driven decision making. A recruiting dashboard also ensures greater productivity and agility by providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other indicators of success.
Consider EmployStream’s new release, which adds a refreshed dashboard to their Talent Relationship Management platform, making it a one-stop solution. Besides streamlining day-to-day onboarding management needs, the dashboard also includes self-service tools for employees and features that improve organizational communication.
So how do you build your recruiting analytics dashboard? Is there a ready checklist for you to follow, and design a digital recruitment strategy that’s fool-proof and hyper-efficient?
We share six-pointers, that you can’t afford to ignore while designing your recruiting dashboard:
1. It’s all about the Data – How a company gathers its data, and what it chooses to consider important and leave behind the rest, is totally up to you. Despite the processes in place and earlier recruitment technology trends, a truly intelligent and user-friendly dashboard will be driven by the ‘human factor’, your ability to research, evaluate and determine what you really need, what’s largely irrelevant.
2. No space for the extraneous – Data like everything, comes in huge droves, and mostly a lot of it doesn’t add up to much. Ensure there is steadily moving data pipeline as part of your digital recruitment strategy, removing older entries, storing what’s essential, and consistently updating every tracker, reservoir, or analytics engine.
Look at dedicated tools like Recruitics, which employs programmatic technology to help employers attract top talent. The data gathered in real time is used to optimize strategies for targeted, more refined delivery. Their Recruitics Action and their dashboard called Recruitics Analytics has also enjoyed significant traction.
3. The must-haves and the nice-to-haves: A big differentiator, its’ critical to build a dashboard that removes all that’s inconsequential and cosmetic, for a clean, nuanced, user-focused approach to data delivery and insights generation. This will push decision-making, cut costs, and keep your requirements in-sync with what your tools can achieve, and what historic recruitment technology trends call for.
4. Keep that rate card tight and error-free: Regardless of the dashboard or solution set chosen, one must keep running through the numbers, looking at recruitment technology trends, conversion rates, overarching utility, and on-ground statistics. These must be benchmarked against another company of your size, making the actual efficacy of your digital recruitment strategy, more apparent and certain.
5. Diagnose the health of your systems regularly: Is your system up-to-date, and is it functioning at its optimum? Conduct a SWOT analysis at regular intervals, and garner a sense of what’s making real headways, and which are the areas of your digital recruitment strategy that need urgent attention .
6. Work backwards and prepare for the road ahead: Maintain a stranglehold over proceedings, by going through historic recruitment technology trends and figures for the last quarter, using the same to streamline all that must be revised or refreshed. Study conversion rates, usability, past successes or misses, and future needs, recalibrating your dashboard accordingly. Even HR staples like SutiHR now bring dashboard capabilities, ensuring you are always up to stead with the latest market scenarios. You can read more about their offering here.
There you have it, then. With this easy-to-use guide to digital recruitment strategies, you can start going through different vendors, find the dashboard you need, and make it do all the game-changing moves, the world keeps talking about. So go ahead, and let all that data do the heavy-lifting!